AmaWaterways has offered a free fam trip in either Europe or on the Mekong to all travel agents who attended Clia’s 2017 cruise conference.
Jamie Loizou, director of sales, marketing & digital said, “We are delighted that we are able to offer so many travel agents the fantastic opportunity to experience first-hand just how amazing our product really is. Our agents have the added advantage of being able to travel independently from now until December 2018 and with a friend, family member or partner, so they can enjoy our award-winning ships, just as their customers will.”
The company also recently launched its 2018 brochure. As part of its sales push it gave travel agents the chance to adopt an ‘AmaDillo’ and be in with the chance of winning a cruise for two.
To take part in the promotion, agents need to:
- Visit the AmaWaterways travel agent portal to complete an adoption form (or email email@example.com) – The AmaDillo will be sent by post shortly after the request is made.
- Follow AmaWaterways on Facebook: AmaWaterways UK Travel Agents.
- Share photos of themselves together with their AmaDillo and AmaWaterways 2018 brochure.
- Tag @AmaWaterways UK Travel Agents and set the post to ‘Public’ so AmaWaterways are able to view them.
- Tip: the more agents post, the more chances they have to win. Why not get friends liking and sharing!
The competition runs until 8 June with a seven-night European sailing (excluding Douro) up for grabs.
Contact AmaWaterways’ business development managers, Jon Knight, for the south; and Joanne Smithies, for the North & Scotland, pictured, if you have any questions.
- For all the latest cruise news, including ship launches, fam trips, incentives and new hires, click here