APT is inviting homeworkers to learn more about its products during a series of coffee mornings.
The APT Regional Coffee Mornings will take place in June and July in Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Birmingham, Ipswich and Amersham.
The company’s on road sales team will be hosting the events and its head of sales and commercial, Angela Waite said:
“River cruising is one of the fastest growing sectors of the travel industry and it’s a great product for homeworkers to offer as it holds such broad appeal. Through our events we want to help our homeworking partners to feel confident selling this product, as well as our escorted touring offering, because we know that when clients book with APT they tend to come back again. The end goal is to work together to help attendees feel equipped to build a solid portfolio of loyal and repeat APT customers.”
Details of the events are as follows:
- Manchester: 10am, June 13, Costa Coffee, Arndale Shopping Centre
- Edinburgh: 10am, June 21, Café Rouge, Frederick Street
- Bristol: 10am, June 28, Costa Coffee, Cabot Circus level 1
- Birmingham: 10am, June 29, Café Rouge, The Mailbox
- Ipswich: 10am, July 4, Cosy Club, Buttermarket Shopping Centre
- Amersham: 10am, July 19, APT Offices, 5 Hill Avenue
For a place at one of the events fill in the form here by May 23.
For further information email email@example.com