Celebrity Cruises has honoured its highest-performing travel agents at its annual Travel Agent Appreciation Awards in central London.
The winners of the awards, which were held in the Leadenhall Building, included Iglu, Trailfinders, ROL Cruise and Cruise.co.uk.
More than 40 trade partners attended the ceremony, as well as Celebrity’s president and CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo; Dondra Ritzenthaler, senior vice president, sales, trade support and services and Jo Rzymowska, vice president and managing director for the UK and Ireland and Asia.
Claire Stirrup, director of sales, UK and Ireland, Celebrity Cruises said: “The Travel Agent Appreciation Awards are a fantastic way to start an incredibly exciting year for Celebrity Cruises. 2017 was a record-breaking year for us and we couldn’t have done it without the hard work, support and commitment from our agent partners. Choosing who takes the top spot is always a difficult decision but huge congratulations to all of our winners and we look forward to continuing great work through this ground-breaking year and beyond.”
The full list of winners at Celebrity Cruises’ Travel Agent Appreciation Awards includes:
· Top Cruise Specialist – Iglu
· Top Cruise Specialist for Growth – World Travel Holdings
· Top Consortia – U.K – The Travel Network Group aka TNG
· Top High Street Agency – Trailfinders
· Top Homeworking Agency – Travel Counsellors
· Top Consortia – Ireland – Worldchoice Ireland
· Top Agency – Northern Ireland – Oasis Travel
· Top Agency – Southern Ireland – Trailfinders Ireland
· Top Performer in Suite Class – ROL Cruise
· Rising Star – The Cruise Village
· Innovation in Marketing and Social Media – Cruise.co.uk