Princess Cruises has announced that 2019 will see its longest-ever season sailing from the UK.
The 2,670-guest Sapphire Princess will spend 198 days sailing from its homeport of Southampton.
In 2019, Princess Cruises will sail across Europe, Alaska, Japan, Canada and New England, and the Caribbean.
The full programme goes on sale on Thursday December 14, 2017 at 4pm.
Europe 2019 highlights include:
- Overnight stays in St Petersburg, Dublin, Venice, Alta and New York
- A new 24-night Canada & New England round-trip from Southampton, which will call at ports including Charlottetown, Boston and overnight in New York
- A new 12-night Search for the Northern Lights round-trip from Southampton, which will call at ports including Tromso, Stavanger and an overnight in Alta
- A new 14-night Mediterranean Explorer cruise, sailing round-trip from Southampton and visiting Portimao, Cadiz, Ajaccio, Carcassonne and Ceuta (Spanish Morocco)
- A new 18-night Greenland & Iceland cruise, sailing roundtrip roundtrip from Dover and visiting Nanortalik, Qaqortoq, Reykjavik, Isafjordur and Akureyri
- The first ever round-trip Dublin season on Crown Princess, 11 sailings around the British Isles
- 58 fly cruise sailings in the Mediterranean on the 3,082-guest Emerald Princess, ranging from seven to 21 nights and departing from Barcelona, Rome or Athens
Tony Roberts, vice president Princess Cruises UK and Europe, said: “Europe remains our most popular holiday destination for the UK so we’re pleased to confirm that in 2019 our guests will have more choice than ever.
“With deposits of 5 per cent per person until April 31, 2018 – meaning you can secure your 2019 European cruise for as little as £40 per person – there is a cruise out there to suit every budget and every bucket list.”