Princess Cruises has revealed the features on board Majestic Princess, its first ship built specifically for the Chinese market.
The vessel, which will hold 3,560 passengers, will undertake its first cruise on April 4, 2017, a five day roundtrip from Rome.
The ship will then sail the Mediterranean for six weeks before heading to Shanghai on May 14. British guests will be able to sail on seven, 14, 21 or 28 day cruises.
Majestic Princess, the third Royal-class vessel will have the following unique features on board:
– private karaoke rooms that come with a large TV screen and mini-bar
– two new speciality restaurants, Harmony Cantonese, a Chinese restaurant in partnership with Richard Chen, and Le Bistrot, a casual French restaurant.
– The World Fresh Marketplace buffet will offer passengers cursing from all over the world
– Fresh fruit and vegetable juices at the Ocean Terrace Juice Bar.
– Lobster Grill and Dim Sum Bar.
– Chopsticks Noodle Bar.
– Leaves Tea Bar (Boba Tea).
Jan Swartz, president of Princess Cruises, said: “Over the past 50 years, we have developed a mastery of global travel delivering a truly international cruise holiday experience to our guests. With the debut of Majestic Princess, first in Europe and then in China we invite guests to indulge in a world-class experience that allows them to completely relax, unwind and ultimately ‘come back new’.”