In total, the vessel will feature 10 options including Lumière, which serves contemporary French fine dining, and Elements, the ship’s main restaurant.
Specialty on board dining venues will highlight regional cuisine throughout cruises, Scenic said.
Private dining venues The Chef’s Table (eight guests) and the Teppanyaki grill (10 guests) will come at no extra cost.
Guests will also have the change to enjoy professional cookery demonstrations at Epicure, the ship’s “dedicated cooking emporium”.
Dawn Quinn, acting national sales manager for the brand, said: “Scenic Eclipse offers a culinary experience like no other and is the epitome of six-star luxury.”
“With eight spacious bars and lounges to enjoy, guests can sip a glass of France’s finest at the intimate Champagne Bar, indulge in an aperitif at the elegant Lobby Lounge or unwind in the Azure Bar & Café with a plate of oysters accompanied by a crisp glass of Pinot Gris.”
“Guests will get to experience the very best in cruising whilst on board the World’s First Discovery Yacht; designed with a state-of-the-art theatre, 550 square metre spa retreat and a wonderful selection of dining options.”
The 10 dining experiences are:
- Elements – the main restaurant
- Chef’s Table – An exclusive venue
- Koko’s – Asian Fusion restaurant and sake bar
- Sushi @ Koko’s – Japanese
- Teppanyaki @ Koko’s – Private dining with an open teppanyaki grill
- Lumière – Contemporary French fine dining and Champagne bar
- Azure Bar & Café – Relaxed all-day café
- Epicure – Dedicated cooking emporium
- Yacht Club – Poolside grill, buffet and bar
- In-Suite Dining – 24-hour comprehensive menu
For all the latest cruise news, including ship launches, fam trips, incentives and new hires, click here