Silversea has added add both land and air packages to its all-inclusive expedition programme on board its luxury vessel, the Silver Galapagos.
The new packages have been included on all cruises booked on the vessel from March 4, 2015.
The all-inclusive cruises on Silver Galapagos now include:
- Return economy flights between Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
- A two-night pre-cruise hotel stay at the Quito JW Marriott
- An evening tour of Quito
- Transfer from the hotel to the airport in Quito
- Pre- and post-cruise transfers between the airport and ship in Baltra
- A post-cruise hotel day room at the Hotel Oro Verde in Guayaquil (for guests with flights after 10pm)
- Airport transfers to the hotel in Guayaquil
- Galápagos National Park and Ingala Transit Card fees
“With these new all-inclusive air and land packages, designed with the highest levels of comfort, convenience, and value for our guests, the award-winning Silversea experience continues to be the perfect choice for travellers seeking an enriching holiday in the exotic Galápagos,” said Steve Odell, president EMEA and Asia Pacific.
The 100-passenger, all-suite Silver Galapagos has complimentary activities that include Zodiac tours, snorkeling, kayaking and nature hikes led by experienced guides. On board guests can have complimentary champagne, wines and spirits served throughout the ship.