Ultra-luxury cruise line Silversea is giving six travel agents the chance to represent the company at May’s CLIA Conference in Southampton.
The competition, which is being ran exclusively with Cruise Adviser, will give the winners one-on-one time with the Silversea team with a chance to learn all about the ultra-luxury brand and attend exclusive Silversea events. All you have to do is tell us in no more than 50 words why you think you have got what it takes to sell Silversea.
The prize includes:
- Tickets to CLIA’s 2019 conference – 14th to Friday 17th May – including ship visits, trade fair, conference sessions and Gala dinner
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast at Holiday Inn, Southampton
- Pre-conference dinner in a private dining room at The Pig, Brockenhurst
- Private cookery class and dinner at Chewton Glen to celebrate Silversea’s new S.A.L.T. culinary enrichment programme
- Silversea-branded Helly Hansen jacket
- Please note, transportation to/from Southampton is not included.
To enter, simply send your 50-word entry to email@example.com before 26 April 2019 with the subject line ‘April competition’