Carnival Cruise Line has extended the suspension of its cruises until June 26.
The company offered two options for those whose sailings have been affected by the ban. For those with cruises of six days or longer, passengers can either have a 100 per cent future cruise credit + $600 on board credit per stateroom (if booked by 31 December 2020 for a cruise by 31 December 2022) or, alternatively, a 100 per cent refund.
For cruises of five days or less, guests will be offered either a 100 per cent future cruise credit and $300 on board credit per stateroom (if booked by 31 December 2020 for a cruise by 31 December 2022) or, alternatively, a 100 per cent refund.
The updated cancellations are as follows:
- All ships sailings through and including June 26, 2020
- All San Francisco sailings through 2020
- All Carnival Sunrise sailings through and including October 19, 2020
- All Carnival Legend sailings through and including October 30, 2020
- All Carnival Radiance sailings through and including November 1, 2020
In a statement the company said: “We truly value our guests and appreciate your patience and understanding. To that end, we want to provide flexibility as you think about your future plans. Below are two options for guests whose cruise has been canceled to consider, including a bonus value offer. We look forward to welcoming you on board, when the time is right for you.”