Celebrity Cruises has celebrated its top performing agents at its annual awards ceremony.
Held last week in London, the Travel Agent Appreciation Awards highlighted the company’s trade partners who have delivered over the last 12 months.
The awards were hosted by Celebrity Cruises’ Vice President & Managing Director EMEA, Giles Hawke, Senior Sales Director for UK & Ireland, Claire Stirrup and Head of Sales UK & Ireland, Nicola McNeish.
Giles Hawke, Vice President & Managing Director, EMEA, for Celebrity Cruises said: “I am delighted to join everyone today for my first Travel Agent Appreciation Awards. Today is about celebrating all of our travel partners and thanking them for their continuous support. The Above and Beyond Award winners demonstrated their commitment to the sector by reaching new milestones, driving business success and showcasing innovative strategies in 2023.”
The full list of Celebrity Cruises 2024 Travel Agent Appreciation Awards winners include:
- Cassidy Travel – commended for their significant increase in Celebrity Cruises bookings, demonstrating huge growth and potential in the Irish market
- Oasis Travel – noted for their use of innovative VR technology to showcase Celebrity Cruises product, a driving force for attracting new customers
- Imagine Cruising – recognised for working tirelessly to develop bespoke packages to differentiate themselves
- Designer Travel – who have executed a robust training plan and immersed themselves in Celebrity’s in-house training programme, Celebrity Cruises for Beginners
- Stewart Travel – called out for their loyalty and passion for Celebrity Cruises, which is demonstrated by their incredible volume growth
- Hays Travel – celebrated for their significant investment into the cruise industry, with national endorsement of Celebrity Cruises alongside creative marketing plans and new training initiatives
- Cruise 118 – this partner has been recognised for their tenacious motivation and commitment to engaging customers which has resulted in significant growth last year
- The Advantage Travel Partnership – recognised for their consistent proactive marketing and innovative engagement opportunities – always ensuring that Celebrity Cruises is at the forefront of customers minds
- Iglu Cruise – noted for continually striving for excellence and seeking multiple opportunities for mutual growth between Celebrity Cruises and Iglu
Hawke added “2023 was an incredible for Celebrity Cruises, as we ended the year on a high with the launch of our fourth Edge Series ship, the brand-new Celebrity Ascent. We also announced that Celebrity Apex will be homeporting in Southampton for a second year in 2025 – this is testament to the loyalty from our travel partners which contributes to our ever-growing confidence in the UK market. We have seen an impressive start to Wave and are looking forward to another great year in 2024. I’m honoured to celebrate a room full of industry greats, and to have the opportunity to say thank you to our travel agent community, who will always be at the heart of our brand.
I am delighted to have joined the Celebrity brand and have the honour of working with such an incredibly dedicated sales team. Our Travel Agent Appreciation Awards are not just about celebrating our travel partners, but also recognising the extremely successful relationships that our team have built across the industry.”