Celebrity Cruises has launched a marketing partner programme, exclusively available to the marketing teams of travel partners in the UK and Ireland.
The programme will reach over 100 travel partner marketing contacts, to enable the award-winning cruise line to work closer with trade partners than ever before, educating and engaging them on its premium brand. Celebrity aims to not only provide marketing professionals with latest content and creative, but to drive passion for the brand through dedicated learning experiences.
Leigh, Head of Trade Marketing said: “I am extremely excited to be launching this brand-new programme for our travel partners marketing professionals. Agents are always at the heart of our business, but marketing teams also have a strong part to play in our mutual success and I’m passionate about bolstering the wider team’s knowledge and support. Marketing professionals deserve the opportunity to invest in their learning journey with Celebrity Cruises, so that they too can drive passion for our brand.”
Thomson added “This is just the beginning of an evolving and ongoing programme. We will use feedback throughout the programme to ensure that we are always tailoring to the needs of the members so that they have the right tools and support all year round.”
The first of its kind programme has been built based on feedback from travel partner marketing teams on what they really need. Marketing professionals who sign up to the programme will benefit from exclusive access to insider top tips and content, directly from Celebrity Cruises’ Trade Marketing team.
Benefits of the programme will include:
- Monthly newsletters, highlighting the latest additions to Celebrity Central, alongside crucial brand and product updates to ensure that marketeers are aligned with the brand
- Dedicated ship visits in Southampton, Liverpool and Greenock hosted by Celebrity’s Trade Marketing team to give marketing professionals a first-hand experience of Celebrity’s award-winning ships alongside tips and tricks to aid travel partners in their day-to-day marketing of Celebrity Cruises
- Marketing workshops hosted by Celebrity’s senior leaders and management team. The dedicated workshops will give an opportunity to gain insider knowledge and top tips for marketing Celebrity Cruises to travel partners customers. The first workshops are confirmed for February and March as follows;
- February: Learn Your Way Around Celebrity Central
- March: Marketing Approval Top Tips
Marketing professionals from UK and Ireland travel partners can sign up to the Celebrity Cruises Marketing Partner Programme by visiting https://celebritycentral.co.uk/marketing-partner-programme
For further information travel partners should visit www.celebritycentral.co.uk. Travel partners can also contact Celebrity Cruises’ UK Sales Team or Trade Support should they need help, advice, or training.