Celebrity Cruises has revealed the wellness options that will be onboard Celebrity Beyond, the line’s next Edge-class ship.
The new vessel, which launches in Spring 2022, features new AquaClass SkySuites, an onboard wellness programme led by industry experts, a partnership with Goop and classes by the F45 exercise brand.
The spa, designed by Kelly Hoppen, features eight different relaxation rooms and offers more than 120 treatments.
“Wellness is so fundamental to our philosophy at Celebrity Cruises, that we continue to build and grow a truly special onboard experience where it is woven into every aspect of the guest journey from the stateroom to the spa,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, president of Celebrity Cruises. “And, because we’re doing all of this at sea, which is incredibly therapeutic in itself, it becomes a wonderful wellness journey unlike anything in the world.”
“In true Celebrity Cruises fashion, we have chosen to work with best-in-class partners in every category to deliver a holistic programme designed to improve the well-being of the guest’s mind, body, and spirit,” said Brian Abel, Celebrity’s Senior Vice President of Hotel Operations. “The response to our AquaClass offerings has been phenomenal and we know this new programme, designed for modern travellers, will exceed all expectations.”
The AquaClass SkySuites, new to Celebrity Beyond, feature floor-to-ceiling ocean views, private balconies and access to private areas of the ship.
Some of the wellness amenities that the AquaClass SkySuite experience include:
– Access to Blu, a restaurant that priorities healthy eating;
– Complimentary, unlimited access to the onboard SEA Thermal Suite;
– A spa concierge, preferential rates on spa packages, priority spa reservations and an onboard spa credit and fitness class credit;
– A king-sized cashmere mattress and luxurious eXhale® bedding, complemented by a pillow menu offering options for firmness and support to help ensure a wonderful night’s sleep;
– And, an in-room fitness menu with a selection of items, some hand-picked and provided by goop.
Wellness and Fitness:
In collaboration with OneSpaWorld, Celebrity Cruises is to introduce the first-at-sea “Women in Wellness” programme, bringing together some of the wellness world’s leading minds and practitioners to curate spa treatments, mind-body wellness activations, fitness classes and stateroom TV programming.
The women include:
– Katie Brauer – Founder of the Yoga Professional and creator of new onboard Yoga Flow classes
– Noella Gabriel – the Co-Founder and Global President of Elemis and skin and body care expert
– Kiki Koroshetz – Wellness Director at goop, content and activation contributor
– Morgan Mitchell – Australian Sprinter and F45 Training Athlete and guide to F45 onboard
– Kimberly Snyder – Founder of lifestyle brand Solluna and creator of onboard meditation series
– Ruth Zukerman – the Co-Founder of SoulCycle® and FlyWheel Sports; guide to onboard cycling
The first Celebrity Beyond cruise will sail out of the UK on April 27, 2022. The 10-night Western Europe cruise will call at Bordeaux, France; Lisbon, Portugal; and Seville, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona, Spain.