Celestyal Cruises has announced that it will be trialling a brand new Freedom Fare, which means customers can book Greek cruises from as little as £199 per person.
Trialled exclusively in the UK market and valid on all 2022 sailings booked between now and August 31, 2022, the Freedom Fare allows guests the freedom to cruise and choose and was created for those who want to set sail before deciding what they want and when they want it. The Freedom Fare includes onboard accommodation, dining, entertainment, taxes and gratuities, with the option for guests to create their own cruise experience from a menu of add-ons such as drinks packages and excursions on Celestyal’s Greek cruises.
The Freedom Fare is available on the following 2022 sailings:
- Three-night Iconic Aegean from £199 per person
- Four-night Iconic Aegean from £293 per person
- Seven-night Idyllic Aegean from £541 per person
- Seven-night Eclectic Aegean from £431 per person
- Seven-night Three Continents from £541 per person
- Seven-night Steps of Paul from £731 per person
- 10-night Christmas cruise from £869 per person
- Eight-night New Year cruise from £737 per person
- 18-night Christmas and New Year cruise from £1,357 per person
Guests wishing to upgrade to the all-inclusive fare which includes drinks, and two excursions can do so from as little as £50 which works out at just £12.50 per person per night.
Leslie Peden, chief commercial officer for Celestyal Cruises, comments: “Our new Freedom Fare not only offers an even more affordable Greek Island getaway, but it provides guests with greater freedom of choice when it comes to what they want from their holiday. We are piloting the Freedom Fare in the UK and, if it proves popular, which I’m sure it will, the aim is to roll it out across all our markets by the end of the year.”