Clia is to launch a series of virtual ship tours to help give travel agents, and their customers, an idea of what they can expect on board, despite not being able to visit in person.
The ship tours will launch on November 5 and be staggered across the following five weeks.
Clia travel agents are invited to attend – on a complimentary basis – and attendance will count towards UK accreditation.
The Virtual Ship Tours line-up is as follows:
- Thursday 5 November 09.00-10.00am GMT – With Avalon Waterways, Aurora Expeditions, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection & Oceania Cruises
- Thursday 12 November 09.00-10.00am GMT – With A-ROSA, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, TUI River Cruises & MSC Cruises
- Thursday 19 November 09.00-10.00am GMT – With Scenic, Carnival Cruise Line, APT & Holland America Line
- Thursday 26 November 09.00-10.00am GMT – With AmaWaterways, Celebrity Cruises, Amadeus River Cruises & Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
- Thursday 03 December 09.00-10.00am GMT – With Ponant, Disney Cruise Line, Riviera Travel & Azamara
Andy Harmer, CLIA UK & Ireland director, said: “We are delighted to present our brand-new online learning initiative, created exclusively for CLIA travel agents.
“Of course, we would all love to be able to visit these beautiful ships in person, but as we are sadly unable to this year, we hope that the CLIA Virtual Ship Tours can offer our travel agent members the next best thing.”
To register, visit www.cruising.org/en-gb/events