CroisiEurope has announced itineraries for its second ocean ship, La Belle Des Océans, which will sail a selection of routes in Asia, the Middle East, the Mediterranean and the Atlantic before moving to the Saint Lawrence in Canada for summer 2020.
The new ship’s inaugural season starts on October 17 with nine 11-day sailings between Singapore and Phuket. The itinerary includes calls at Malacca, Port-Kelang/Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Ko Muk, Koh Lanta and Phang Nga Bay.
From January 2020, La Belle Des Océans will sail the following itineraries:
- An 11-day cruise around India departing January 11
- An 11-day cruise from Abu Dhabi to Oman departing January 27
- A 10-day cruise visiting Jordan, Egypt, Israel and Cyprus departing February 13
- A nine-day cruise between Cyprus and Athens departing February 22
- An eight-day cruise from Athens to Naples departing March 1
- An eight-day cruise from Naples to Nice departing March 8
- An eight-day cruise from Nice to Ajaccio departing March 24
- An eight-day Corsica cruise with four departures on March 31 and April 7, 14 and 21
- A 12-day cruise from Ajaccio to Lisbon departing April 28
- A nine-day cruise visiting Lisbon, Madeira and the Azores departing May 9
- A nine-day cruise between Saint Pierre and Miquelon and Quebec departing May 23
In June 2020, La Belle Des Océans will arrive at its summer home port in Quebec where it will sail a season of 11-day itineraries on the Saint Lawrence River and Lake Ontario. These sailings from Quebec City to Niagara Falls will operate until October 2020 and will feature stopovers in Montreal, the Thousand Islands, Toronto and Niagara on the Lake.
The new itineraries respond to customer demand for new and exciting destinations.
The seven-deck La Belle Des Océans – previously Silver Discoverer – measures 103m long and 15m wide and accommodates 120 passengers in 60 ocean-view suites. Nine of these have private balconies, and all suites are en-suite with a walk-in shower.
Amenities on board include a swimming pool, two bars/lounges, a restaurant, an outside grill and grill bar around the pool, fitness centre, beauty salon with hairdresser and spa, and a laundry service.
La Belle Des Océans will be CroisiEurope’s second ocean ship alongside La Belle de l’Adriatique.