Crystal Cruises has added five additional Caribbean sailings to its new Simply the Best programme.
Previously scheduled for November and December 2020, Crystal Serenity sailings to the Caribbean are now eligible for Crystal’s new offer of up to 80 per cent savings on the best stateroom or suite available at the time of booking.
The sailings range from seven to 11-nights, with many seven-night itineraries combinable for an incredible 14-night journey through the Caribbean without repeating ports.
- Tropical Island Tapestry, Miami roundtrip, nine nights embarking November 12 calling in Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize City, George Town and Key West.
- Caribbean Chic, Miami roundtrip, 11 nights embarking November 21 calling in St. Kitts-Basseterre, Castries, Bridgetown, Grande-Terre, Gustavia and St. Thomas.
- Tropical Serenade, Miami roundtrip, seven nights embarking December 2 calling in Costa Maya, Belize City, Cozumel and Key West.
- Island Discoveries, Miami to San Juan, seven nights embarking December 9 calling in Grand Turk, St. Kitts-Basseterre, Gustavia and Tortola.
- Caribbean Kaleidoscope, San Juan to Miami, seven nights embarking December 16 calling in Phillipsburg (overnight), Gustavia, St John’s and St Thomas.
The sailings are eligible for $250 or more of As You Wish shipboard credit per stateroom or suite (based on double occupancy); reduced deposits of just £76 per guest; Solo Fares from 125 per cent; children under 18 sail from £152 plus port taxes as third guest; and 10 per cent cruise fare savings available on select sailings when guests choose the combined 14-night itinerary. Travel agents can also earn £76 bonus commission for each booking on any of the 11 Simply the Best sailings.