Regent Seven Seas hosts travel-agent seminars
Luxury line to give to give travel-agent partners an exclusive insight into its 2022/2023 launch
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is to give travel-agent partners an exclusive insight into its 2022/2023 launch with a series of 10-minute educational videos.
The promotions will be live at midday every day from October 15 on the RegenTrade Facebook page and offers sales tips and insights into the new season voyages.
Paul Beale, senior director of sales UK, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, said: “The recent launch of our 2023 World Cruise shattered the previous world cruise opening day booking record, so we know there is incredible pent-up demand for the Regent all-inclusive, ultra-luxury cruise experience.
“We want to put our Travel Partners in the best possible position to capitalise on this ahead of the launch of our new 2022-2023 season. We believe these short videos, packed with sales tips and exclusive insights, will stand agents in good stead for the launch of the new season to their customers keen to return to the seven seas with Regent.”
Hosted by Paul Beale in conjunction with a member of the Regent sales team, each video will have a separate theme:
- October 15 – Seven Seas Explorer summer 2022 Mediterranean season and the Baltics and fjords on board Seven Seas Splendor with Georgia Lewis, regional sales executive
- October 16 – Seven Seas Mariner’s summer 2022 Alaska sailings and journey via Los Angeles before going on to Circle South America with Caroline Moody, manager business development
- October 17 – 2023 roundtrip Tokyo voyages on Seven Seas Explorer with Kelly-Marie Gregg, events and training manager, UK and Europe
- October 18 – Seven Seas Navigator’s new season voyages from the Passage to Paamiut itinerary, featuring Greenland and Iceland to a Bermuda round-trip Caribbean voyage in 2023 with Kelly-Marie Gregg, events and training manager, UK and Europe
- October 19 – Seven Seas Splendor’s cruises to Spain, the Canaries and the coast of West Africa with Caroline Moody, business development executive
- October 20 – 25-night Amazon cruise on Seven Seas Navigator and an 2022 repositioning voyage on Seven Seas Explorer from Istanbul to Dubai with Sarah Brooks, senior manager key accounts
- October 21 – Dalmatia on Seven Seas Explorer, and no-fly cruise on Seven Seas Splendor sailing back to Southampton with Edward Lang, senior manager tour operator and group
For more information, visit RSSC.com or call 02380 682280