Riviera Travel has added 300 cabins with no single supplement to seven 2022 European river cruise itineraries.
A total of 38 sailings, across a range of cabin grades, are on offer to solo travellers for no extra charge.
Katja Hildebrandt from Riviera Travel said: “There has been a noticeable increase in guests looking to travel on a single basis since international travel started to open up, with our dedicated solo departures in the early season now fully sold out.”
She added: “We’ve received clear feedback from the trade that more guests are hoping to travel as soon as possible, so we’ve added these cabins to the start of our 2022 season across a wide range of itineraries.
“We’re very pleased to be able to offer solo cabins at no extra charge, as we continue to ensure our river cruises are an immersive, accessible and friendly holiday option for single travellers.”
River cruise itineraries with no single supplement include:
- The five-day Amsterdam, Kinderdijk and the Dutch Bulbfields (nine cruises) which costs from £979 per person, featuring five visits and tours, including to the Keukenhof Gardens, Enkhuizen, Kinderdijk and Rotterdam, and a canal cruise in Amsterdam.
- The eight-day Douro, Porto and Salamanca (seven cruises) sailing from £1939 per person, featuring eight guided visits and tours, including lunch and a flamenco show; a guided tour of Porto with wine-tasting; tasting at a Portuguese quinta; and visits to Castelo Rodrigo, Mateus Palace gardens and Lamego.
- An eight-day sailing to The Blue Danube (six cruises) from £1519 per person, featuring seven tours and visits, including guided tours in Vienna, Salzburg or Linz, Dürnstein, Budapest and Bratislava; and visits to Esztergom Basilica and Melk Abbey.
- An eight-day Burgundy, the River Rhone and Provence itinerary (six cruises) from £1729 per person, featuring seven visits and tours, including Lyon, Arles, Avignon and Vienne; a wine tasting in Beaune; and excursions to the Ardèche Gorges, Popes’ Palace and the Pont du Gard.
- The eight-day Bruges, Medieval Flanders, Amsterdam and the Dutch Bulbfields (five cruises) sailing from £1629 per person, featuring eight visits and tours, including visits to Hoorn, Arnhem and Keukenhof Gardens, a canal cruise in Amsterdam and guided tours of Antwerp, Ghent, Ypres and Bruges.
- The eight-day Seine, Paris and Normandy sailing (four cruises) from £1729 per person, featuring nine visits and tours, including guided tours of Paris, Honfleur and Rouen; visits to Caudebec, Les Andelys and Vernon; and excursions to Claude Monet’s house, the D-Day Normandy Beaches and the Bayeux Tapestry.
- An eight-day Rhine and Moselle sailing (one cruise) from £1969 per person, featuring seven guided tours, including to Cologne, Koblenz, Bernkastel and Trier.
All cruises include return flights, visits and tours, and full board. An optional on-board drinks package is available to purchase from £59 per person.