Riviera Travel has launched a ‘Travel Concierge’ service on all its European river cruises and UK escorted tours.
The new service will give guests optional extras, including the choice of more regional airports as well as alternative airlines, door-to-door drop offs and pre- and post-cruise hotel stays.
The new service will apply to 342 cruises as well as 66 tours in 2023. It will also be available on like-for-life 2024 departures.
Robin Shaw, Riviera Travel chief operating officer, pictured, said: “Understandably, customers want flexibility and choice with their holiday arrangements, now more than ever. In particular, the feedback we have is they are looking to spend more time away, and to take advantage of easy travel and transfers, both to and from their destinations.
“As a result, we’re pleased to be able to enhance our services through Travel Concierge. From hotel upgrades to holiday extensions, we’re here to make your time away easy and even more memorable.”
The service offers guests the following benefits:
European river cruises
* Up to two nights stay in pre-sailing and post-sailing destinations
* Flexible airport departure options wherever possible
* Airport hotel stays at preferable rates
* Door-to-door transfer services to departure airport or airport hotel
* Luggage delivery
UK escorted tours
* Pre- and post-hotel stays
* Domestic flights and rail travel
* Door to door private car service
* Airport parking and hotels at preferable rates