Scenic has released a new five-part video series outlining the brand’s commitment to health, safety and wellbeing on board its luxury yacht, Scenic Eclipse.
The videos look at how aspects of the cruise experience such as dining and wellness will change when the ship starts to sail again.
Joseph Grimley, director of trade sales, The Scenic Group added: “Whilst the world may have changed, our commitment to the extraordinary truly all-inclusive travel experience and the health and safety of our guests and crew remains our top priority.
“This new video series has been designed to reassure our valued agent partners and future guests of the health and safety policies on board, giving them a complete guide to the Scenic Eclipse cruising experience.
“We want to inspire and excite our guests; each episode in the series offers rich insights into the innovative features of Scenic Eclipse and the diversity of ultra-luxury experiences on offer when joining us onboard. We are looking forward to welcoming guests again and want them to feel confident knowing that Scenic Eclipse has gone above and beyond with our health and safety protocols.”
Scenic Eclipse is equipped with an Advanced Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system throughout the vessel including in guest suites, ensuring there is 100 per cent fresh air in each suite and all public areas.
Some of the health and safety protocols onboard include:
- Pre-departure medical health evaluations and Covid-19 testing during the phased embarkation process for all guests and crew
- Contact-free hand sanitiser dispensers will be readily available in all public spaces and guest corridors
- Automated doors and contact-free guest servicing will minimise the number of touchpoints
- Socially aware dining with spacious venues and experiences
- Guests will be provided with masks for use in situations where physical distancing can not be guaranteed
- A doctor and nurse in the onboard Medical Centre for all voyages
- Allocated quarantine cabins on board if required
For more information on Scenic Eclipse’s health and safety protocols and to view the video series, please visit www.scenic.co.uk/why-scenic/assurance-oceans