Seabourn, Carnival Corporation’s ultra luxury line, has extended the suspension of its ships through until October and November.
The pause will apply to each of Seabourn’s five ships differently. Specific details are:
- Seabourn Odyssey: paused through the Europe season through November 20.
- Seabourn Sojourn: paused through Alaska/British Columbia season through October 13.
- Seabourn Quest: paused through the Canada/New England season through November 6.
- Seabourn Encore: paused through the Europe season through October 19.
- Seabourn Ovation: paused through Europe season through November 6.
“We know travellers, as well as our past guests, are thinking about and looking forward to traveling based on a lot of information we are seeing lately. With many cruise ports still closed, destinations opening in phases, and airline capacity limited, a continuation of our pause gives us additional time to prepare for our eventual return to service,” said Rick Meadows, president of Seabourn. “When we resume and social gathering is acceptable once again, we will do so with the health and safety of our guests, crew and the people in each of the destinations we visit as a priority, just as it has been throughout our history.”
Guests with impacted cruises will receive a future cruise credit. If they’ve paid in full they will receive 125 per cent credit of the cruise base fare. If a deposit has been paid guests will receive 125 per cent of the deposit paid, plus $300 on board credit per suite.