You must be a UK travel agent to apply.
Terms and conditions are:
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey. You must be a UK travel agent to enter.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Waterfront/Cruise Adviser containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Waterfront/Cruise Adviser.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including and without limitation).
8. The winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Waterfront/Cruise Adviser within 14 days of being notified by Waterfront/Cruise Adviser, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Waterfront/Cruise Adviser shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Waterfront/Cruise Adviser shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by Waterfront/Cruise Adviser by post.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Waterfront/Cruise Adviser’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Waterfront/Cruise Adviser and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Waterfront/Cruise Adviser and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
13. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser shall use and take care of any personal information you supply, and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined above. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser reserves the right to pass on data to the competition prize supplier.
14. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Waterfront/Cruise Adviser for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
15. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Waterfront/Cruise Adviser in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Waterfront/Cruise Adviser shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.