Royal Caribbean is offering travel agents the chance to win a place onboard its newest ship Wonder of the Seas in what the brand is hailing its “biggest-ever trade facing competition”.
Launching today (December 16), the Get Me on Wonder competition sees agents earn points for logging their bookings through Club Rewards, social sharing and completing online training modules.
The top of the leader board will scoop one of 600 staterooms on board Wonder of the Seas’ first two-night European sailing in early May 2022.
The competition is part of a series of new sales incentives being launched by the brand to drive bookings on the line’s eight ships.
Wave incentives include reduced booking deposits; flights to the Mediterranean from £49 for bookings made from December 16 to January 31; and all-inclusive deluxe drinks for £40 per person per day on all 2022 sailings in Europe, available on bookings from December 16 to February 28.
Stuart Byron, sales director UK, Ireland & Spain, Royal Caribbean International, said: “In spite of everything that’s come our way, we have still delivered unforgettable holidays around the world in 2021 – in fact, over a million guests have now sailed with us since the end of 2020.”
He added: “We kicked off our new global television marketing campaign, ‘Rise to the Vacation’, earlier this quarter to stimulate the market early. This, paired with the success of our European return to service this year, has given us the confidence to follow with bumper turn of year deals that include some of our best-ever sales incentives.”
Here are Stuart Byron’s top five sales tips for agents for Wave:
- Break down the value of a Royal Caribbean holiday to your customer – accommodation, food, entertainment, onboard activities and waking up in a new destination every day; all included in the price they pay. And not forgetting our great offer on flights!
- Get clued up on our products. Check out our LEARN training modules and visit MyClubRoyal.com for more information
- Keep your audience in mind – Royal Caribbean offers something for everyone with 26 ships sailing to more than 250 destinations.
- Let your customer know about our pre-cruise sales. These offer incredible savings on drinks packages, shore excursions, speciality dining, wifi and more. Of course, with our current deal, customers can add a beverage package at the point of purchase for just £40 per day.
- Make sure you sign up to our agent incentive platform, Club Rewards, and keep an eye on this for more updates in January. More bookings mean more money, treats and prizes just for you.