Royal Caribbean International has unveiled details of its 2017 programme, which includes the itineraries of Independence of the Seas, the company’s UK homeported vessel.
Highlights of its preview brochure include details of Independence of the Seas’ Northern Europe sailings, Jewel of the Seas with a new Western Mediterranean sailings from Rome and Vision of the Seas with a new sailings from Amsterdam as well as new Western Europe sailing.
Ben Bouldin, sales director UK & Ireland for Royal Caribbean International, said: “The release of our 2017 itineraries is always an exciting time as we offer holidaymakers the perfect opportunity to get in early and book their dream holiday for 2017, while making some great savings on price. As a company, Royal Caribbean continually reviews the latest travel trends and builds extraordinary itineraries based on customer feedback in order to continue exciting our existing guests and attracting new ones.”
Royal Caribbean also announced an On Sale Now promotion is those booking between March 4 and May 2, 2016.
The promotion includes:
- £200 per stateroom for interior & oceanview staterooms on six-nine night itineraries.
- £300 per stateroom for interior & oceanview staterooms on 10+ night itineraries.
- £300 per stateroom for balcony staterooms on six-nine night itineraries.
- £500 per stateroom for balcony staterooms on 10+ night itineraries.
- £600 per stateroom for Suite category staterooms on 6-9 Night itineraries.
- £1,000 per stateroom for Suite category staterooms on 10+ Night itineraries.